Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures





It was hard to take a picture of our rig all hooked together --- too long to fit in a close up picture.
Of course I had to have my picture taken with the nice crappie I caught. They get much bigger down here but this one was one of the nicest I've ever caught.

I promised a picture of the boat next to the cactus garden -- I wasn't kidding. Our campsite overlooks these really pretty cacti. The whole campground is covered in pea gravel. Its great because it keeps the dust down. Actually we haven't really seen any dust kicked up yet. We have quail that come through the campground. They seem to like to hang out amongst the cactus. They look delicious but the season doesn't open until mid November.
We've seen pronghorns (like deer) on our way out of the Gila National Forest. We went there to sight see and went through some old ghost towns. Can't wait to do some more but we have to do day trips and the roads are very windy and it always takes longer than you think.

1 comment:

Barbara Kuzma said...

Oooo La ... Il est une bon poisson ... magnific! Bon voyage avec votre bateaux! : )

Excusé moi francais ... si vous plait!