Total Pageviews

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bass Fishing in the waters of Green Bay







Yeah! my first bass of the season in Door County. We fished in Sturgeon Bay so I took a picture of the big cargo ships being worked on at Bay Shore shipyards. We also fished way up in Sister Bay -- the town with the restaurant that has goats on the roof and thats where I caught my fish.
We beached the boat on Horseshoe Island --its part of Peninsula State Park. Its crazy busy during the tourist season but right now we had it to ourselves.
We've been hitting the restaurants before there are long lines to get in to them. Greenwood Supper Club was our latest adventure-- very good food and great artwork on the walls of lighthouses and seascapes.
I'm late with the blog because our computer got hit with a nasty computer virus. I suggest everyone download Windows Defender -- its a free program that can eliminate nasty spyware that gets past even Norton.

No comments: