Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fishing and trying to communicate

I still can't download pictures -- and my fish was so pretty! Jim caught a really nice small mouth bass the other day. I lost a nice fish -- didn't see it but I had a huge fish scale on my hook. The fish it belonged to must have been very large.

We have not been able to get a signal to use our cell phone lately. All the usual spots where we used to get a signal don't work. Cellcom has the area monopolized for cell service. They have very limited coverage so it's not worth changing to their service. We bought a verizon phone thinking it should work but are having "technical difficulties" with it also. So for now we are in cell phone hell.

We continue to fish and enjoy the warm water. Last year it was too cold to swim in but this year its good. We have found a sandy beach off of Chambers Island where we can beach and enjoy the water. Hopefully, we will continue to enjoy the fishing and swimming in between rain storms.

1 comment:

Mike Suek said...

Beth,
It sounds like a great adventure!!
I'm jealous !
Relax and Enjoy !!

Mike S (ANW)