Total Pageviews

Monday, July 22, 2013

Weeeeeeeee


Summer fun at the resort is going full blast.  The water tower is the favorite water toy here at the resort.  The first guy jumps down from the top and crawls out to the end and then the next guy jumps down and launches the first guy.  If you have a large body launching a small body the small one gets launched pretty high in the air.  Kids scream and beg to be launched -- then they get launched and scream and cry because they land pretty hard in the water.  Of course after all that they want to do it again -- go figure. 

Jim's been catching all the fish this past week.  I think I've only caught two to his many, many fish.  What burns me is I'm using the exact same setup as him.  Hopefully this week will be my week to catch all the fish!

No comments: