Total Pageviews

Monday, August 21, 2017

Idaho Goodies


For my birthday they gave me a party here at the RV park.  I got a bunch of stuff to remind me of our stay in Idaho.  I got a jar of huckleberry jam and a huckleberry muffin mix.  A t-shirt with the logo for Cascade, ID and a t-shirt with the data on it for the total solar eclipse.  We are within the 70 mile wide band where we will have 100% total solar eclipse.

 You will have to click on the picture of the earrings to see them up close.  The stones are the sapphires we found at the sapphire mine in Montana some years ago.  I had the stones cut and heat treated and have been trying to find someone trustworthy to put them in earring settings.  I found a dear old lady here in Cascade that makes gemstone jewelry for a very reasonable price.  She did a great job and I love them.

We are getting ready to observe the eclipse.  The campground is full but the town of Cascade escaped the craziness and is not inundated with people so it should be a very nice day.  We've heard that the eastern part of Idaho by Idaho Falls is flooded with people from Utah.


No comments: