Total Pageviews

Monday, May 25, 2020

Our Marysvale, Utah summer home


We have a nice big site to park in for the summer.  The park is all gravel and the owner does a good job spraying for weeds.  There is a tree in which I hung my hummingbird feeder.  The little vampires drink it all in two days.  I may have to stock up on a lot of sugar to keep them fed.  Now if I don't keep the feeder full they dive bomb us to let us know they are in need of more juice.  I have had four of them at once dining on the sugar water.  There aren't many flowers blooming yet and not a lot of bugs to eat to I feel the need to feed them. 

Utah has opened most things up and the campground was full this holiday weekend.  Everyone must be more than ready to get outside and enjoy some 4wheeling.  We have seen every kind of rig come in to the campground that could haul or carry or pull 4wheelers.   Most come from the Salt Lake area and so have to come over a mountain pass with a pull up the mountain and a long 6% downhill grade.  Seeing some of these rigs and what they were pulling I'm not sure how they made it without their brakes failing or they just cruise down at whatever speed they get up to on the downgrade.  --Very glad to not be on the road during their travel times!

No comments: